Supply Chain Continuous Improvement
Job Posting Title:
Manager, Continuous Improvement
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Strong situational leadership skills to influence all levels of the organization within the plant location.
- Capable of building strong relationships with Operations leaders in order to effect change.
- High level of credibility and influence among hourly associates in site.
- Must have a bias for action and a track record of delivering results.
- Self-starter to lead change and make independent and informed decisions.
- Personal traits--progressive, adaptable, flexible, high-energy, mature, strong interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills to assess needs, understanding issues, and identify improvement opportunities.
- Able to become the Continuous Improvement go-to person for the site and build a culture of continuous improvement.
- Able to design, develop, and deploy improvement strategies that support TreeHouse, divisional, and site strategic objectives.
- Able to become the subject matter expert for supply chain processes for the site and continuously create the future state.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills to represent site continuous improvement activities.
- Strong PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and other applicable applications such as Microsoft Project, Minitab, etc.
- Minimum 2 years plant based manufacturing experience, previous project management experience and continuous improvement skills training.
- Ability to relocate preferred.
☐ High School or equivalent
☐ High School plus specialized training (min 6mos-2yrs)/College Certificate (Canada)
☐ Associate Degree/College Diploma (Canada - 2-3 years)
☒ Bachelor's Degree Required - Type: Operations, Engineering, Management or related field.
☐ Master's Degree Required -- Type:
☐ Certification/Licensure/Designation Required for Job:
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.