Supply Chain Inventory Management
Job Posting Title:
Inventory Replenishment Supervisor
Job Description for:
INVENTORY REPLENISHMENT SUPERVISOR
Department: Supply Chain
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
The Inventory Replenishment Supervisor's primary role is managing inventory and replenishment of product throughout the Supply Chain Network. This includes the Brantford Manufacturing Facility, as well as the external 3PL Network. The Inventory Replenishment Supervisor plays a leadership role in the inventory and warehouse functions. The expectations for this position includes providing direction to Shipping/Receiving (Cycle counters) employees in the areas of safety, quality and productivity.
This is a Day Shift Salaried Position. Flexing Day and Time as required by the Business.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inventory Control
- Coordinate Weekly / Bi-Weekly Pallet Counts throughout the Network
- Daily Cycle Count Log: Verification of Process
- PECO / CHEP Pallet inventory movement: Verify Pallet counts match QAD internal inventory management system
- Reconciliation of inventory on daily / weekly basis throughout 3PL Network
- Coordinate daily driver logistics schedule
- Coordinate Production Schedule with Site Planner to achieve Customer Fill Rate %
- Liaison between Warehouse and Carriers / Customers
- Create DO's for US Exports
- 3PL Product Transfers
- Manage Inventory at offsite facilities through system, conference and e-mail coordination
- Notify Plant daily of any potential shortages
- Proactive approach to meeting customer needs through 3PL Transfer / Coordination of product movement
- Responsible for Root Cause Analysis for product shortages throughout the network
- College Diploma or Certificate in business or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in inventory management.
- 3PL Logistic experience preferred.
- Computer skills including strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- QAD, Microsoft project experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Ability to adjust and adapt rapidly to changes.
Direct Subordinates: Hourly Shipper/Receivers (cycle counters)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to the job. They are not intended to an exhaustive list of the responsibilities, duties and skills required of individuals so classified.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.