IT APPLICATION CONTROL TESTER
One of the Select Group's Top 5 banking clients is seeking an IT Application Control Tester for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Toronto & Scarborough. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years in IT audits, risk management, business process analysis, application development and/or relevant internal audit roles.
IT APPLICATION CONTROL TESTER REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of relevant IT audit experience
- Strong knowledge of Application Controls, Interface Controls, ITGCs
- Strong writing skills for creating well-structured, clear and crisp documentation (test work papers, findings and reports)
IT APPLICATION CONTROL TESTER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct audits based on risk-based approach and standards according to the audit plan, prescribed timelines, budget and scope parameters
- Take ownership of the finding follow up and resolution process and work with auditees to make sure finding resolutions milestones are met
- Participate in design and development of audit plans
About The Select Group:
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.