One of TEKsystems' clients is seeking a driven and passionate learning and development consultant who can help drive Compliance's strategic initiatives through the creation of training models. This role will allow for someone to drive development within the Compliance line of business and maximize performance at an international level throughout the bank.
* Responsible for the successful development and deployment of the Global Compliance Learning and Education Model.
* Contribute the Global Learning Strategy for Compliance Officers, Business Lines and other stakeholders regarding Compliance-related areas.
* Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
* Designs engaging blended learning solutions for the program, including the model to create a learning curriculum in multiple modes of delivery (instructor-led workshops, virtual training, and digital solutions).
* Collaborates with various stakeholders (Compliance subject matter experts) to assess the impact and to determine learning objectives.
* Development of subject matter expertise for the program and system to confidently transfer knowledge to stakeholders during demos/system walkthroughs and training workshops.
* Collaborates with HR to ensure successful coordination in the deployment of the Global Compliance Learning and Education Model
* Researches learning industry trends, methodologies, and technologies, and integrates into practice.
* Maintains new and ongoing relationships with external vendors and networks to ensure currency and relevancy of training industry trends and best practices, leverages knowledge to implement solutions to improve/enhance strategies, programs and processes.
* Develops and executes measurement strategies for training initiatives, identifying strengths and opportunities for change and enhancement.
* Develops and executes a Compliance Learning and Education reporting strategy.
* Supports translation of Training Model, Policies and Procedures to Spanish.
Education / Experience / Other Information
* Post-Secondary education in Adult Education, Instructional Design, or Human Resources.
* 4 plus years' experience in Learning and Development, Instructional Design and/or facilitation of adult learning.
* Fluency in Spanish (written and spoken)
* Knowledge of Industry trends and current learning technologies.
* Proficient in the use of technology to facilitate learning.
* Proven experience developing and delivering training in an environment introducing a system to enable new business processes.
* Comfortable developing training content for multiple learning styles and delivery approaches.
* Experience developing a global learning plan and in managing / supporting de-centralized (i.e., distance) delivery of content.
* Knowledge of regulatory compliance / financial services / enterprise risk management business environments.
* Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, with strong accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines.
* Excellent project planning and execution ability.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills are essential as training delivery will cover a wide audience and include senior levels.
* Ability to effectively network and partner with stakeholders to become a trusted advisor
* Experience developing / delivering training in Spanish
About TEKsystems :
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.