Please Note: If you are a current Spin Master employee with access to Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Are you looking to further your career with an industry leading, global children's entertainment company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds—and that’s why we want you!
What's it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; we are building a legacy and welcome individuals with a proven track record of driving results. Job Description:
Spin Masters Management Development Program is a key component of our world-class operational strategy. As a part of this program you will participate in three, six-month assignments across a broad range of departments and a variety of work environments. Rotation categories as well as possible roles and responsibilities include:
- Engineering- New Product Development, Design for Manufacturing, Project Management, Operational Excellence (OPEX, Lean techniques), Quality Engineering, Engineering Productivity, Product Testing
- Logistics- Logistics, Transportation Management, Warehouse optimization
- Supply Chain- Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Management, Global Requirements, Forecasting,
- Sourcing- Direct Sourcing, Negotiation, Supplier Selection, Indirect Sourcing
Rotational goals will be assigned by the rotational manager at the start of each rotation. In additional to the rotational goals, MDPs are expected to take a leadership role in the program. Roles include but are not limited to, Project manager, On-boarding manager, Communications manager, and Training week manager. Finally, all MDPs must work on an MDP project in addition to the above responsibilities. The project will be a corporate need and will span multiple disciplines. The project must be completed prior to graduating the program.
Required Skill Set:
- Seeking to learn and practice business in the toy industry or consumer products, through a fast-paced, high energy, dynamic position.
- Must have a proven record of commitment, ambition and drive toward establishing and achieving goals.
- Must also be able to work as part of a team and have demonstrated leadership ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential to this position.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
What you can expect from us:
- Completed bachelors or masters degree from a 4-year program in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Chemical, Industrial, Materials Engineering or related engineering field before program start in July 2020.
- 0 – 2 years of full time or part time work or internship/co-op experience highly preferred
- MDP participants will complete their three rotations in one corporate location but must be willing to travel internationally for trainings and meetings.
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
• Open Mindset
• Driving Results
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @SpinCareers to stay up to date on Spin Master career opportunities.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.