SR. BILINGUAL PROJECT MANAGER
One of the Select Group's clients in Montreal is seeking a Sr. Bilingual Project Manager for a software migration / upgrade project. The ideal candidate will have experience with large, complex software implementations, upgrades and migrations. The role is mostly remote, but candidates are required to be local to Montreal to visit client sites a few times a month.
SR. BILINGUAL PROJECT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be fully bilingual (French, English)
- Experience with large, complex software implementations / upgrades / migrations (budget $1M+)
- Seasoned to manage budgets, timelines, scope, issues / risk
SR. BILINGUAL PROJECT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivering large custom software development projects
- Managing budget, scope, timelines, issues / risk
- Communicating & managing relationships with clients (remote, onsite)
About The Select Group:
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at http://www.selectgroup.com. Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.