Job Description: HRIS Analyst
Jonas Software – Corporate
The Human Resources Information Systems Analyst provides analytical and technical support to the Human Resources department related to HR systems. This includes maintaining quality and consistency of HRIS database information; ensuring personnel actions are in compliance with current Human Resources policies and guidelines; providing technical support to Human Resources as well as employees and managers.
- Provide Workday maintenance support for all modules (configuration set up, business processes and security)
- Resolve system issues for the modules as escalated by users
- Support other Workday modules as needed
- Develop metrics report for system usage and trending analysis
- Maintains quality and consistency of HRIS database information
- Responsible for system interfaces and technologies
- Troubleshoots, analyzes, detects, identifies and corrects technical problems and deficiencies.
- Runs scheduled reports and creates reports as needed
- Participates in the development of, and advises management on, information technology strategy and technology deployment
- Develops and maintains applicable service agreements and vendor relationships
- Identifies opportunities for improving Human Resources processes and efficiencies through information systems changes
- Develops training curriculum and conducts formal and informal training sessions regarding HR Systems
- Provides technical support to Human Resources, managers and employees as needed
- Serves as liaison among Benefits, Human Resources, Recruitment, Payroll and Finance areas with regard to operations and the HR systems
- Resolves complex technical problems
- Provides other support to Human Resources management and staff as assigned
- Must be actioned oriented and customer focused
- Excellent priority setting and problem solving skills
- Strong time management skills
- Has a drive for results
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Number of Openings Available: 1
Worker Type: Regular
More About Jonas Software:
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.