Job Description: Customer Solutions Analyst
Jonas Software – Construction Division
The Jonas workplace is dynamic, empowering and comprised of motivated self-starters who enjoy the thrill of working in a fast-paced environment. Due to recent growth we are seeking an ambitious person who will learn both our business as well as our clients’ businesses by starting out as a Customer Support Analyst for our Software Support Team in the Construction Division. For the right person, this will be the jumping off point for a promising career.
Report to the Team Lead for daily direction and the Director of Support for administration:
- Use listening skills to investigate accounting and operational questions to provide solutions that would fit our clients business needs
- Have the ability to keep composure under stressful situations
- Harness time management skills to effectively and efficiently resolve multiple client issues
- Be driven by results to achieve team goals, establishing integrity and trust with the team and clients while remaining customer focused
- Serve as primary support liaison between clients and Jonas
- Keep clients informed of progression with issues and provide follow up as necessary
- Collaborate with other departments or offices as necessary to expedite resolutions
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among clients
- Analyze job cost data and variance to find deficiencies in business process, reports and software functionality
- Assist with testing of the construction product
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Number of Openings Available: 0
Worker Type: Regular
More About Jonas Software:
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.