Please Note: If you are a current Spin Master employee with access to Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Are you looking to further your career with an industry leading, global children's entertainment company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds—and that’s why we want you!
What's it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; we are building a legacy and welcome individuals with a proven track record of driving results. Job Description:
Reporting to the Director, Global Human Capital Planning, the primary responsibility of this role is to drive effective project delivery across the global HR portfolio. This is a highly visible role interfacing with stakeholders across the business and will help drive accountability toward deliverables. The role is responsible for framing of complex initiatives, driving PMO processes and policies and maintaining a high level of Project Management professionalism.
What can we expect from you:
- Responsible for managing identified HR related projects across all areas of HR Technology and the business, including facilities, IT Infrastructure, Operations and business applications.
- Deliver assigned projects on time and on budget. Ensure all project artifacts are completed and aligned across all project stakeholders while maintaining PMO standards.
- Provide regular visibility to project status on a standard cadence through status reporting and project reviews
- Assist in the establishment and monitoring of KPIs and project success factors.
- Assists in the development of business cases and project charters.
- Improve and maintain an effective communications plan to ensure frequent, accurate, and timely stakeholder management.
Who’s a good fit for this role:
- Proven track record of delivering projects within established project constraints
- Executive-level consultation and thought leadership. Demonstrated skills in presentation and negotiation.
- Ability to effectively interface with technical teams as well as business teams and executives, both in person and remotely
- Self-starter with high energy to meet the needs of a highly demanding business and IT environment
- Skills include strong business acumen, future-thinking, strategic, accountable, collaborative, and proactive. All complementing strong tactical execution skills
You should apply if you have the following:
What you can expect from us:
- A University Computer Science or Business Commerce degree or equivalent experience
- Workday experience an asset
- PMP Certification is a must
- Minimum 5 years experience as a project manager
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in consumer products or manufacturing industry is a plus
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
• Open Mindset
• Driving Results
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @SpinCareers to stay up to date on Spin Master career opportunities.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.