Agilus Work Solutions has an immediate opportunity for an Intermediate Human Resources Business Partner with an Oil and Gas client located in Sherwood Park Alberta. This position will support transactional HRBP work for a petrochemical processing facility. The selected candidate will join on a one-year contract with a possibility of extension. The position will pay between $40 and $50/hr. based on experience.
The key accountability in this role will be to support the day to day HRBP activities for a petrochemical facility and ensure adherence to all HR policies and procedures.
Your Duties & Responsibilities:
• Reviewing approval memos
• Advising on comp recommendations
• Assisting with day to day questions
• Processing transfers
• Performing exit interviews
• Assisting with leave management,
• Responding to general conflict or employee relations issues
• Escalating more serious issues to a senior HRBP
• Five or more years’ experience in an Operational HR capacity
• Strong knowledge of HR Legislation in the province of Alberta
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in MS Word and Excel
• Exceptional Communication skills with a strong command of written English
Opportunities like this attract the top talent in the market, and that is who will be getting a call back for further discussion on this position. If this sounds like an opportunity that would allow you to thrive in your profession, send us your resume, and get in touch with:
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to George Hoadley [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 780-428-0534. We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!