Essential Food Production workers needed for the summer. Yes, summer is going to happen, and people need to eat!
Do you live in or near the St Laurent – Walkley Road – Ottawa east or south area of the city? Or have access to reliable transportation to get to a work location in that area?
Do you have: food production, or food handling experience? Have you worked in a cafeteria, restaurant kitchen or similar environment?
Are you looking for an opportunity to join one of Canada’s fastest growing locally owned companies as a contractor, with the opportunity for full time work?
Are you reliable, dependable, and have demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail? Are you strong, and can lift up to 50 pounds? Do you have CSA approved steel toed footwear? Can you follow instructions, pay attention to detail, and are not afraid of food prep work?
If you can answer “yes” to all of these questions, then we want to hear from you!
What’s in it for you:
- Full time hours
- 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Must have 7 day availability, as schedule may change due to business needs
- Public transportation is available
- Free parking on site
- $14.00 per hour + 4% vacation.
- Great environment to work in!
What you will be asked to do:
- You will be using sharp knives, PPE provided, and using some equipment, full training provided.
- You will be cutting produce, fruits and salad preparation products, weighing of spices, prepping salads, soup ingredients
- Heavy lifting required > 50 pounds at times
- CSA steel toed safety footwear is required - you must provide.
- This position is in a cool, wet environment at times, and you may be working in a hot & cold kitchen.
How to apply:
Email your resume to sali[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. In the subject line in your email use this code to ensure your resume gets seen first #FBOTTFOOD
Interviews are happening right away, shifts start early May 2020