Food Production Workers - Full Time!
Do you live in or near the St Laurent – Walkley Road – Ottawa east or south area of the city? Or have access to reliable transportation to get to a work location in that area?
Do you have: food production, food retail or food handling experience? Have you worked for some of Ottawa's food retailers and are looking for a change? Have you worked in a cafeteria, restaurant kitchen or similar environment?
Are you looking for an opportunity to join one of Canada’s fastest growing locally owned companies as a contractor, with the opportunity for full time permanent work?
Are you reliable, dependable, and have demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail? Are you strong, and can lift up to 50 pounds? Do you have CSA approved steel toed footwear? Can you follow instructions, pay attention to detail, and are not afraid of food prep work?
If you can answer “yes” to all of these questions, then we want to hear from you!
What’s in it for you:
- Full time hours
- 9:00am to 5:30pm - no overnights!
- Must be available 7 days of the week
- Opportunity for permanent placement after 5 – 6 months
- Public transportation is available for all shifts
- Free parking on site
- $14.00 per hour + 4% vacation pay
- Great environment to work in!
What you will be asked to do:
- You will be using sharp knives, PPE provided, and using some equipment, full training provided.
- You will be cutting meat, produce, fruits and salad preparation products, weighing of spices, prepping salads, soup ingredients.
- some lifting > 50 pounds at times, it is not repetitive lifting.
- CSA steel toed safety footwear is required - you must provide. Some departments rubber boots are provided, when required in that department.
- Some positions require workers to work in a cool environment - you will be able to wear sweatshirts or hoodies under your PPE smocks.
- Must be comfortable working with meat proteins.
How to apply:
Email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé][Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
In the subject line in your email use this code to ensure your resume gets seen first use #FBOTTFOOD in the subject line of your email OR apply on our website directly at www.agilus.ca and look for the Food Production Workers job posting in Ottawa.
Interviews are happening right away, shifts start NOW!!