Please Note: If you are a current Spin Master employee with access to Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Are you looking to further your career with an industry leading, global children's entertainment company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds—and that’s why we want you!
What's it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; we are building a legacy and welcome individuals with a proven track record of driving results. Job Description:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the candidate will be a key contributor to the marketing team.
- Support and help to direct all marketing activities including (but not limited to) trade shows, promotions, advertising, media production, packaging, branding, public relations and market research for a select group of brands,
- Work with digital and brand marketing teams to develop and manage online social communities and digital marketing tactics for brands within portfolio
- Ongoing analysis of product performance and competition at retail to adapt and revise marketing strategies as needed
What can we expect from you:
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects and prioritize work without missing critical deadlines
- Ability to both adapt to and mange changing priorities independently in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels within a team environment
- Advanced knowledge of all social media channels from both a strategy and executional perspective
- Creative thinker with an ability to find trends and connect the dots
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office, coupled with excellent organizational communication skills, and customer service skills
- Proven ability to do whatever it takes to get the job done while continuously taking initiative and pushing projects forward under tight deadlines
- Passionate about creative excellence and willing to drive self and others to achieve “magic.”
You should apply if you have the following:
What you can expect from us:
- 2-4 years of consumer product marketing experience in a new product-oriented industry, preferably working with toy, entertainment, fashion, or other pop culture products
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
• Open Mindset
• Driving Results
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @SpinCareers to stay up to date on Spin Master career opportunities.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.