NFI Group Inc. (NFI) is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join its growing international team.
With nearly 9,000 team members operating from more than 50 facilities across ten countries, NFI is a leading independent global bus manufacturer providing a comprehensive suite of mass transportation solutions under brands: New Flyer® (heavy-duty transit buses), Alexander Dennis Limited (single and double-deck buses), Plaxton (motor coaches), MCI® (motor coaches), ARBOC® (low-floor cutaway and medium-duty buses), and NFI Parts™.
NFI buses incorporate the widest range of drive systems available including: clean diesel, natural gas, diesel-electric hybrid, and zero-emission electric (trolley, battery, and fuel cell). In total, NFI now supports over 105,000 buses and coaches currently in service around the world. Further information is available at www.nfigroup.com, www.newflyer.com, www.mcicoach.com, www.arbocsv.com, www.alexander-dennis.com, and www.nfi.parts.
As a key member of the NFI Group Finance Team, you will be responsible for assisting in the regular monthly financial close and accounting process.
What You Will Do:
- Prepare reconciliations of assigned accounts and related reports
- Assist with monthly financial close and consolidation of financial statements
- Assist in the development and implementation of accounting policy manuals
- Analyze information and work with data owners to maximize shareholders returns
- Understand and develop relationships with other finance areas and NFI business units
- Maintain IFRS financial statements
- Research and implement the new GAAP and other public company regulations across the organization
- Assist management in budget reviews throughout the year and identification of cost savings opportunities
- Assist in regular external and internal audit
- Three to five years of accounting and/or auditing experience
- A CPA designation is required
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and related principles
- Experience in Oracle EPM or other consolidation tool will be considered an asset
- Ability to converse in a professional manner in both written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and possess initiative to seek improvements
- Motivated self-starter with capabilities to work within a fast paced team oriented environment. If you would like to apply for the position of Senior Financial Analyst or know someone who would, please submit a resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
If you would like to apply for the position of Senior Financial Analyst or know someone who would, please submit a resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]