Agilus Edmonton has another exciting opportunity with our client, a specialty manufacturer located in Nisku. The selected Financial Analyst will play an instrumental role in the financial operations measurement, reporting and analysis for manufacturing and logistics for locations throughout Western Canada. Our client offers a comprehensive package consisting of a competitive salary, profit sharing and health benefits. If you are a proficient Financial Analyst experienced in the manufacturing field and looking for an opportunity to make a difference for your team and employer, this could be an excellent opportunity for you!
As the chosen Financial Analyst, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in the financial reporting and analysis for plant operations and supply chain. In collaboration with the finance team, you will provide insight and reporting to the plant manager and other internal stakeholders. Tasks to include:
- Financial Statement preparation and month end close
- Operations Reporting
- Assists in the review and analysis of monthly financial reports
- Calculate and maintain manufacturing labor and overhead rates
- Analyze and report on manufacturing variances, product cost and inventories
- Establishes standard costs and ensures financial master data integrity Reconcile and analyze various general ledger accounts
- Budget Preparation
- Responsible for additional operational tasks and reporting when required
- Business case evaluation and capital project tracking
The successful candidate for this Financial Analyst position will have completed CPA designation and possess strong knowledge of ERP systems, exposure to manufacturing processes and superior organizational skills. Qualified individuals should possess sophisticated knowledge in factors effecting the manufacturing, and on time delivery processes, and in recognizing opportunities for process improvements. Ideally someone should have a minimum of five years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
Opportunities like this attract the top talent in the market, and that is who will be getting a call back for further discussion on this position. If this sounds like an opportunity that would allow you to thrive in your profession, send us your resume, and get in touch with:
George Hoadley, Branch Manager- [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 780-428-0534.