Our client, a thriving general contractor is looking to grow their team and is looking to add a Director of Construction to oversee site operations and manage project teams. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious but experienced individual to take lead in driving the business forward. The role would also appeal to someone who has held a Senior Project Manager title with a general contractor and is now seeking the next step in their career.
Reporting to the President, you will be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of project managers, profitability and overall execution of projects through supporting on-site due-diligence during the construction phases on the projects. A successful applicant will have a proactive approach to strengthen the relationship between the varying departments while maintaining the quality and teamwork on the projects. If you are a results-driven, highly integral individual, able to build strong business partnerships this is the role for you.
The ideal candidate has the following profile:
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience managing concrete or wood-frame projects
- Oversees and assumes project responsibilities from pre-construction through closeout to include but not limited to consultants and professional services providers, contractor relations, constructability, team collaboration, project schedule, reports and budgets High standards of personal accountability, integrity and ethics
- Advanced understanding of project operational and financial risk management practices.
- A demonstrated ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships.
- Demonstrated strong issues management and sound judgment to operate independently and make decisions that are consistent with overall organizational goals.
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume to Jenessa Elliott by emailing [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Due to the high volume of applications please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only candidates with a legal right to work in Canada can be considered, thank you.
However, due to the high volume of applications please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please also note that only candidates with a legal right to work in Canada can be considered, thank you.
Agilus, formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor, LucasWorks!, Lucas Professional Search Group, and Braun Valley Associates.