The successful candidate will be processing orders and moving boxes of files, books, binders and other materials. They will be loading and shrink wrapping pallets at ground level or on carts. They will then be loading boxes onto pallets and loading pallets onto trucks manually with a pallet jack. Must be able to lift 30lbs continuously all day.
- Must be able to Walk, stand, kneel, squat, stoop and bend for extended periods of time
- Work without assistance in order to grip, lift, push, pull, and carry boxes including up and down inclines, stairs, and over changes in walking surface/elevation
- Read and write English
- Lift and move boxes, read labels, and process incoming and outgoing orders.
- Operate hand held scanner
- Climb and balance on Ladder Carts (not step ladders)
- Employee must be able to load, operate and move hand carts, pallet jacks and various other material handling aids
- Load and shrink wrap pallets at ground level, or on carts
- Load boxes onto pallets and load pallets onto trucks manually and with material handling aids
Nice To Haves:
- manual hand jack.
- Experience labeling/inventory control
- Any sort of counting/cycle counting or math related work in a warehouse is an asset
- SE Calgary
- Starts 15.50/hr
- After 4 months 17.50/hr
To be considered for this opportunity - please submit your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Why work with Aerotek?
Quality Jobs - Your success starts with the right job opportunity. If your resume and application is a good match for a client's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about you to ensure the opportunity fits your goals, skills and interest.
Quality Relationship - But we don't stop there. We support you on your first day and continue to help you throughout your assignment. We maintain open communication, resolve issues and provide performance feedback throughout your contract.
Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance.
Career Partnership We are your committed career partner - connecting you to future opportunities that reflect your career goals.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.