Agilus Work Solutions is searching for the perfect talent to be the new HR Coordinator/Generalist for our client's operations in Manitoba.
In this role, you will provide a broad range of Human Resources Generalist functions to support the goals and objectives of their operations in Manitoba. This role will be responsible for all the recruitment processes and filling roles for all positions in the province, employee relation functions, employee benefits. The successful candidate will need to have a valid Class 5 MB driver's license, and will have 25-30% travel duties as part of the duties and responsibilities.
The qualified candidate MUST have:
- The minimum education required for this position is Bachelor’s degree or Diploma
- Must have minimum of 5 years of related experience in the field of HR in construction, engineering or manufacturing industries.
- Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) designation is strongly preferred
- Must have proficient understanding of principles in all HR related functions.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills; demonstrates good listening and coaching skills; able to communicate and work effectively with all levels in the organization
- Thorough knowledge of employment laws and regulatory environments.
- Must also have excellent organizational skills and be able to multi-task.
- Detail oriented, well organized and self-motivated
- Strategic as well as tactical, versatile and results driven
- Must have a valid Class 5 MB driver's license
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Charmaine Padaoan at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes, only those being selected for an interview may be responded to directly.
Please visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.