- Understand business issues/data challenges of the client’s organization and industry
- Gather requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Identify the client organization’s strengths/weaknesses and suggest where improvement is needed
- Critically assess information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts/gaps, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
- Develop functional specifications, user stories, and system design/technical specifications for client engagements
- Apply knowledge of developments and industry trends to improve service to our clients
- Recognize system deficiencies and implement appropriate and effective solutions
- Required to assist with or Lead testing efforts.
- Ensure issues are tracked, identified, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Willing to work with clients to identify changes needed and document needed changes for development
- Keep the PM well informed of status of development effort
- Willing to train client users to work with computer systems and programs
- Assists in/leads the facilitation of team/client meetings
- Willing to deliver informative, well-organized presentations
- Resolves and/or escalates any issues in a timely fashion
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management
- Constantly seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Perform other duties as needed for continued development and corporate support
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.