- 7+ years experience in Sharepoint Development/Administration required
- It is preferred for applicants to have the ability to write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments
- Proven knowledge of SharePoint Features
- Foundational knowledge in SharePoint Design
- SharePoint experience required
- Earlier work involving .NET
- Previous experience working with bootstrap
- Skills in HTML
- Microsoft SharePoint experience
- Comprehension of CSS
- Well-founded grasp of SharePoint Platform
- Sharepoint Development experience
- Good understanding of .NET Framework
- Wide ranging experience with SharePoint Solutions
- Practical knowledge of SharePoint Services
- Quality experience with SharePoint Site
- General familiarity with SharePoint Server
- Experience with Web Development
- Strong familiarity with SharePoint Administration
- It is preferred for applicants to have familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database)
Interested applicants, please email your updated resume to Dean Kulaweera, Recruiting Manager at Robert Half Technology at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.