Key Responsibilities of the Salesforce Administrator include, but are not limited to:
- Building and improving Salesforce Lightning and Marketing Cloud applications
- Troubleshooting system errors
- Ensuring compliance with our client’s best practices
- Keeping abreast with and leveraging new Salesforce features, and using these features to create customer solutions
- Prioritizing client satisfaction through collaboration with team members, ensuring compliance with Salesforce industry standards
- Automating operations by creating workflows and process builders
- Supporting CRM data migration, and offering administrative support
- Participating in project planning
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar related field
- Prior experience working with Salesforce Cloud, including Sales & Service Cloud, Community, Salesforce Lightning, and Marketing
- Salesforce Certifications including: Platform App Builder, Administrator, Platform Developer, SFDC Developer
- Any additional Salesforce certifications are robust assets to have
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid comprehension of the software development lifecycle
- Excellent analytical and prioritization skills
All interested candidates should send their resume for review to Bridges Bragais at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.