Key Responsibilities of the Workday Developer include, but are not limited to:
- Integration Development as it pertains to developing and testing inbound/outbound Workday integrations through Workday Studio and Enterprise Interface Builder
- Collaborating with third party vendors to conduct User Acceptance Testing, and improving the existing Workday integrations
- Assisting the HR team with their reporting needs by generating Workday reports
- Ensuring compliance with security design standards and best practices when redesigning domain/Workday security groups
- Organizing, analyzing, and manipulating Workday data using several different transformation tools such as Microsoft Excel and Workday Studio
- Post-secondary degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience constructing and implementing Workday Studio based data integration
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with WSDL/REST/SOAP APIs, XSLT, SML, and XPATH
- Capable of working well independently and collaboratively without sacrificing quality
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- Some travel required
All interested candidates should send their resume directly to Bridges Bragais at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.