Key Responsibilities of the Dynamics 365 Manager include, but are not limited to:
• Gathering and translating business requirements into valuable solutions
• Providing mentorship to junior consultants in both functional and technical aspects of the role
• Conducting user training for internal and external clients
• Leading Pre-Sales efforts through thought leadership, speaking events, and developing internal frameworks and methodologies
• Designing and delivering engagements at client locations
• Undergraduate diploma in finance, accounting, or a similar relevant field
• Prior experience working with Dynamics 365/AX, specifically with the Finance and Supply Chain Management applications
• Solid command of project management, budget management, and project accounting
• Outstanding problem solving, analytical, and communication skills
• Strong understanding of Human Resource Management, payroll, and Finance Reporting Tools (Management Reporter)
• Completed at least three end-to-end implementations of Dynamics 365/AX
• CPA or similar designation, and experience with other Dynamics solutions are assets
• Experience implementing the Microsoft Lifecycle Services tools and experience upgrading Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365 strongly preferred
All interested candidates should send their resume directly to Bridges Bragais at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.