Key Responsibilities of the Desktop Support Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Creating, tracking, and documenting all service-related requests and incidents into the existing ticketing system through to final resolution
- Taking inventory of all software, hardware, and peripherals
- Taking part in software/hardware testing and implementation
- Developing and revising Service Delivery manuals and procedures
- Some travel to other branches may be required
- Post-Secondary education in Technical Support, Computer Networking, or equivalent work experience
- ITIL Foundation required; Network +, A+, MCP, or MCITP certification is a plus
- Solid understanding of PC software and hardware, Microsoft Office/Office 365, and Windows 10 Enterprise OS
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Outstanding customer service, teamwork, and communication skills
- Strong command of Windows networking and using Active Directory
- Comprehensive knowledge of VMware Horizon Desktop Environment, WebEx Video services, and Cisco VoIP hardware/configuration
- Proficient in PowerShell scripting
All interested candidates should send their resume directly to Bridges Bragais at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.