THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
* A degree with emphasis on SQL reporting and data analysis and work-related experience within a report creation and data analysis environment and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Reporting Services
* Proven experience designing, developing and maintaining SSRS reports within a Visual Studio environment
* Understanding of T-SQL queries and stored procedure development
* The ability to create stored procedures with efficient queries to quickly retrieve data
* Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, be highly organized, ability to set priorities, motivated and remain flexible under pressure.
* The ability to analyze data, tell the story and make recommendations. Able to understand the connection to “the bigger picture”, i.e. how data translates into operational processes and the member experience.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Access
* Excellent communication skills and be comfortable, professional and efficient with all methods of communication (email, Skype/Teams, phone).
* The ability to communicate technical information to non-technical team members in a way that is easy to understand.
* Passion for non-profit work.
* Must be self-motivated and comfortable working independently on tasks
* Experience with iMIS Association management system or other membership management system
* Experience with data warehousing systems and tools
* Experience in a membership organisation such as the Girl Guides of Canada, Scouts or other
* Experience working with volunteers
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.