Our client a leading global supplier of naval handling and visual landing aids systems, control and simulation solutions products and services for the marine, power generation and space and civil sectors. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Maritime International has operating units located in Australia, Germany, India, Italy, Malaysia, the United Kingdom and The United States.
Their success is primarily driven by personnel's talents, expertise, innovative skills and commitment to making Maritime International a solid, growing division, dedicated to excellence in technology and to supplying their customers with high-quality products and services.
They are looking for a Software Build and Release Manager to work within the Marine group who is reliable, versatile, open-minded - who can share ideas and work in a team. This position is based in Montreal, Quebec. The main responsibilities are:
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing/new tools used for the development, configuration and generation of the Integrated Platform Management System (IPMS) software of L3Harris;
- Provide support to project teams in configuring and base-lining project items;
- Prepare configuration documentation and maintain Configuration Management (CM) database;
- Review and recommend improvements to existing CM processes;
- Assist in management, maintenance and automating of CM tools;
- Maintain proper version controls of software deliverables;
- Oversee the delivery of software applications in test and deployment environments;
- Analyze configuration issues and propose appropriate resolutions;
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience with Source Code and Configuration Management software, particularly with the administration aspect of these tools;
- Knowledge of IBM-Synergy and DOORS an asset;
- Experience in developing scripts in a Windows environment;
- Knowledge of some or all of the following C++,C#, ADA and Python;
- Good knowledge of relational database and SQL;
- Security clearance enabling work related to military ship (or eligible to request it);
- Bilingual French and English with good written and verbal communication skills.
Naval vessel control systems, land-based and on-board simulators and turnkey training solutions.
POWER SYSTEMS AND SIMULATION Real-time power plant simulators and simulator modernization for all plant types and CANDU plant computer systems.
SPACE SYSTEMS AND SIMULATION Real-time simulators for robotic systems and satellites to support simulation-based design and operations / maintenance training.
À propos d'Aerotek:
Notre monde nous tient à cœur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grâce à sa grande compréhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. Étant donné qu'Aerotek est un partenaire stratégique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employés contractuels chaque année, son approche axée sur les gens lui permet d'offrir un avantage concurrentiel à ses clients et des emplois gratifiants à ses employés contractuels. Aerotek, dont le siège social est à Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un réseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchisés, comptant plus de 8 000 employés internes dévoués à servir nos clients. Aerotek est une société en exploitation d'Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matière de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.