- Bilingual (English and Korean)
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- 3+ years of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
- If you have technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems, you will be strongly preferred
- Background in one or more programming or scripting language
- Comprehensive knowledge of POS (point of sale)
- EDI Transaction experience
- Command of Active Directory
- Proficiency in Network Issues
- Ability to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
- The ideal candidate has ITIL certification
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- This position requires a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
All interested candidates, please forward resumes directly to Emmanuel Hall at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.