Our client in Mississauga is currently recruiting for an ERP Project Manager to join their rapidly growing IT department.
• Proven experience managing large scale ERP projects with Tier1 ERP solutions within a manufacturing or supply chain entity
• 8+ years’ experience in IT project management, PMP certified an asset
• Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English (French an asset)
• Effective interpersonal skills and a strong client service focus including demonstrated flexibility and client advocacy
• Highly self-motivated and proactive
• Well organised with excellent analytical, interpersonal and facilitation skills
• Travel to locations in the US and Canada will be required (10-20%)
If you meet ALL of the above requirements please email your CV in confidence to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] stating "ERP PM" in the subject line.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.