- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in an IT Network role
- Certification in Cisco CCNA or related discipline
- Formal IT & Security Network training
- Good understanding of Active Directory Services concepts in relation to network operations and access authentication is an asset
- General understanding of IT Security and Network policies and procedures
- Intermediate knowledge of network infrastructure design
- Exposure to Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery best practices
- Currently enrolled or fully completed Computer Science Degree/Diploma or related technical education focusing on one or more of the following:
-- Networking involving multiple platforms, Cisco/Nortel/HP/Dell etc.
-- Switching, Routing, WAN and Remote Access
- Requirement to be on-call off hours and on weekends when necessary.
- Ability and desire to travel in Canada if necessary.
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to business end users
- Experience with supervising Service Desk staff
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Broad technical knowledge and experience in supporting workstation hardware and software configuration
- Strong understanding of policies and procedures as it relates to Information Technology
- Ability to work well in a team environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Hands-on experience with servers, databases and operating systems including the Microsoft Server operating system is an asset.
Interested candidates may apply by emailing their current resume to Alessandra at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with the subject line: 05010-0011241437 Network Analyst London
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.