- 5 + years’ working experience in an IT Service role in an SMB and managed services environment.
- Previous Service Desk Experience along with proven customer service skills
- Experience and proficient knowledge to support/troubleshoot with the following:
•Microsoft Office Suite
•Networks, Firewalls and Switches
•Anti-Virus and Security Software
•SQL Database and permissions
- Ability to coordinate with multiple teams to deploy solutions to different environments
- Experience in Cisco, VMWare and Fortinet
- Current certification in Microsoft MCSE, MCSA, or MCTIP
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma in relevant field or equivalent education/experience.
- Ability and willingness to participate in on-call rotation
NICE TO HAVE:
- Capability to coordinate with multiple audience (external vendors, business, IT, Managed Services Provider) in building solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments and prioritize projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with different levels and types of users
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, please submit your resume online today.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.