- 8 + years proven working experience in a full-stack development role along with Enterprise infrastructure
- Must be highly motivated with great attention to detail and providing quality results with a strong focus on client service
- Proven Oracle, SQL Server (or similar) Database skills required
- Experience and knowledge of full SDLC development along with DevOps methods and CI/CD pipelines.
- Post-secondary education in computer science, information systems or equivalent
NICE TO HAVE:
- Can be self-directed and self-driven
- Ability to think outside the box to come up with new insightful and innovative ways to ask/answer questions and share them with the team
- Exceptional interpersonal skills along with solid skills in verbal and written communication
- Technical certifications in Java, Amazon AWS, or .NET technologies.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry is considered an asset.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, please submit your resume online.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.