- 7 + years working experience in IT security and software management systems, along with knowledge and familiarity of financial systems architecture
- Excellent knowledge with Risk IT infrastructure Information Security, Cybersecurity and Technology risk management framework and control standards
- Proven working experience in control assessment and testing methodology
- Strong ability and experience in mentoring and leading a solid team and fostering inclusive, positive and high performing work environment.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Strong facilitation skills and a clear ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong business intelligence along with analytical and problem-solving skills to connect technology risk and business impacts and discover solutions
- Post-secondary degree in a relevant discipline (Computer Science, Engineering or Statistics)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Current certifications (CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC etc.) will be considered as an asset.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills and must be highly motivated with great attention to detail
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. Please submit your resume today!
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.