- 10 + years working experience as business analyst with practice in providing user support and the business perspective to the development of a system and quality assurance testing and planning.
- Proficient skill level in client consultation to extract, analyze, prioritize and document business and solution requirements. Excellent documentation skills and composing ability for business requirements documents, solution requirements documents and use cases
- Excellent experience and skill for analysis of intricate cross-functional business processes and documentation ability
- Demonstrated leadership skills and facilitation ability of various size groups in order to control process optimization and re-engineering consultations.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills coupled with strong consultation skills to convey technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated strength in planning, organizing and delegating with both people and work.
- A Degree or Diploma in System Development or related field from a recognized post-secondary institute is required.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Capacity for working collaboratively in all areas of test plan procedures in order to develop test cases, scenarios, and specifications to evaluate system and ensure fulfillment of all business requirements.
- Ability to provide and maintain user training processes and documentation to guarantee effective and efficient use for business users
- Capability to assume accountability for managing project deadlines and schedules and working in conjunction with project managers to plan business analysis, design, development, and testing tasks.
- Ability to contribute in project review, status updates to stakeholders and facilitate meetings.
- Skill and ability to proactively provide solutions to any project obstacles
- Aptitude to work well with people and to inspire them to do their best work every day. An outgoing, friendly and supportive personality that is and committed to understanding and growing corporate culture.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, please submit your resume online.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.