- 8 + years proven working success in software product development and implementation along with a minimum of 5+ years in a Leadership role
- Extensive knowledge and practice with Enterprise application development, project and process design methodologies and tools
- Proven capabilities with Java/J2EE, .NET technologies and Java scripts.
- Excellent hands on coding skills
- Comprehensive experience and knowledge in all aspects of SDLC.
- Demonstrated product management skills
- Solid delegation and problem-solving skills, detail-oriented mind set and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- A Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from a recognized post-secondary institute is required.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Certification in product management, project management, and/or business analysis is an asset
- Experience in development within medical/healthcare products (or related regulated industry) is preferred
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. Please submit your resume today!
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.