- 5 + years working experience in Python or R programming of substantial data and the teams that plan, develop and implement SAS applications and solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of development with Risk IT infrastructure in SAS and other platforms
- Working experience in financial engineering, math or statistics
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Able to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language. Strong facilitation skills and a clear ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels, including executive management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in SAS, SAS Macros, SAS/ETS, SAS/STAT, ETL, SQL, Unix
- Post-secondary degree in a relevant quantitative discipline ensuring an in-depth knowledge of computer science, engineering applied statistics or related field.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Capability in change management and planning is preferred.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills and must be highly motivated with great attention to detail
- Experience within the financial/banking sector is an asset.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. Please submit your resume today!
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.