- Minimum 3 years’ + experience in a software development role
- Proven working experience of Node.js, ReactJS and DevOps
- Excellent ability to conduct unit and integration testing to ensure quality standards are met
- Experience in collaboration with peers and colleagues through active participation in design and code reviews
- A Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from a recognized post-secondary institute is required.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Working experience/ability with Postgres, CSS, React, TypeScript is considered an asset.
- Solid communication skills in order to convey technical problems to peers, architect and project owner and provide recommendations for possible solutions
- Knowledge and working ability with Docker is preferred
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, submit your resume online today
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.