- 7+ years of industry experience in progressive web development with working experience from architecture to a well-founded understanding of design concepts and deployment of web and mobile applications
- Top notch skills and experience in programming, system analysis and software support and can provide solutions based on them.
- Proven working knowledge with authentication and authorization frameworks and policies, and database modeling and database transaction management.
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of .NET Core, Cloud computing (Azure, AWS), Open source contributions is preferred
- Familiarity with Node.js, ReactJS, Redux and knowledge of the full web stack (HTTP, cookies, caching, browser rendering) is an asset
- Knowledge and experience with data-backed applications using a combination of REST, GraphQL, NoSQL and RDBMS technologies is a plus.
- Ability to identify workable solutions to complicated web developing ideas and concepts and explain them to others in both technical and non-technical terms.
- Capacity to deliver high quality work on time and ability to stay focused under tight deadlines
- AWS Associate or detail oriented Certifications and experience with Cloudformation, Amplify, SAM, and CodePipeline is considered a plus.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, please submit your resume online today!
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.