- 2 + years of experience developing applications (web-based and desktop) both back-end and front-end.
- Strong understanding for creating large and multidimensional solutions
- Highly motivated with the ability to meet tight deadlines and/or urgent requests.
- Experience working in non-typical environments, this is your typical 9 to 5 role.
- Support and maintain code quality, organization, and atomization
NICE TO HAVE:
- Working knowledge of Alfresco, Activiti (BPM) Electron is an asset
- Familiarity with Gitlab, Google Cloud and Kubernetes is also considered an asset.
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Solid written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate technical information with clients both internal and external
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. If you have the qualifications, we are looking for apply today.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.