Job ID: 135059
Permacon is a leader and pioneer in the manufacturing of concrete masonry and landscaping products. Permacon is a division of Oldcastle® Architectural and operates 11 plants in Ontario and Quebec.
We are currently looking for an Industrial Mechanic at our Cambridge plant to work in our night shift.
The Industrial Mechanic will be primarily responsible for the reliability and good functioning of our machines, equipment and systems. More specifically, he/she will troubleshoot, repair, prepare, adjust, program and perform preventative maintenance. The Industrial Mechanic will also be involved in:
- part supply
- training of operators
- machine and loader operation
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Certified electro-mechanical, Industrial Mechanic or Millwright
- CWB (Canadian welding Board) member will be an asset.
- Technical or College Diploma
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in an industrial environment
- Safety oriented
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Demonstrated skills in industrial mechanic (hydraulic and pneumatic), electrical and welding
If you are interested in this challenge, please apply online or send your resume by e-mail to
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with the subject line "Industrial Mechanic Cambridge"
We offer a competitive salary and a full range of benefits, including a group pension plan.
Individual accommodation shall be provided for applicants with disabilities who meet required qualifications.