The successful candidate will have experience with all or most of the following.
• Recognized Bachelor's degree and or diploma.
• 3+ years' experience in a related discipline (Marketing, Communications, Digital or eCommerce), preferably within a Retail role with solid experience working with agencies in launching campaigns with digital advertising channels such display, programmatic, video paid search, paid social, print and out of home; along with having an understanding of coordination and integration with PR, Contesting, Experiential and Sponsorship teams.
• Strong understanding of the digital channel landscape including strong knowledge of key platforms such as DV360 and Google Analytics 360.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, goal orientated, and relationship building skills.
• Excellent project management and communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to present ideas, negotiate, facilitate and problem solve.
• Ability to bridge the gap between campaign stakeholders, management, agencies and creative teams.
• High energy team player.
• Great attention to detail.
• Experience with return on marketing investment and marketing analytics, web analytics and KPIs.
• Knowledge of data visualization tools and search engine optimization.
• Principles of target markets and customer segments.
• Digital commerce in the travel i
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.