Digital Education Specialist JonasClubSoftware Markham,ON
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and creative digital content specialist who will contribute to our growing need for: videos, webinars, and published content. In addition, this individual will be an action oriented team player with a strong sense of urgency and drive to deliver the content our clients are expecting.
The position requires someone who is skilled at creating high quality content across multiple media platforms with proven experience in customer focused educational content. From planning milestones to creating and delivering content, this individual will be responsible for all aspects of our digital education presence.
- A high degree of technical knowledge concerning the production and delivery of digital content is a must.
- Ability to learn on the fly, learning the various modules and functions of the Jonas Club Management and Jonas Encore ERP software platforms. Ultimately developing to be a key source of knowledge of these systems.
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities, zero in on critical items and work towards key milestones. A strong bias for action and ability to work closely with individuals throughout the organization to find the right answers.
- An effective presenter in a variety of settings who is able to deliver content to a diverse audience.
- Personable and able to think on the fly, enjoys interacting with people whenever the opportunity exists. Brings energy and enthusiasm to the finished content.
- Is customer focused, the candidate will be a client champion - always looking for ways to enhance and wow our customers with the best content. Works with the customer in mind, and builds effective relationships with our client group.
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to manage processes and workflows to publish high quality content
- Minimum 3 years of digital content experience
- Working knowledge of video production and related software – Camtasia, Adobe Premiere
- Strong command of the English language – both written and verbal
- A certificate or degree in post-secondary education
- Experience with Jonas Club Management and/or Jonas Encore is considered an asset
- Experience educating clients on ERP software – specifically accounting based is considered an asset
Business Unit: Jonas Club
Scheduled Weekly Hours:37.5
Number of Openings Available: 1
Worker Type: Regular
More About Jonas Software:
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.