At UPS, we also discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you'll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization.
From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Warehouse Package Handlers (Day shift) at our Mississauga location. Starting at $14.00 with top rates of $24.61 (top salary after 48 months of employment).
• Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse
• Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
• Job Location: YYZ Airport, 6500 SILVER DART DRIVE. MISSISSAUGA, ON
• Work days: Monday - Fridays*
• Scheduled Shift: 5:30 am to 8:30/9am (can start as early as 2:00AM)*
• Category: Warehouse Operations
• Ability to follow set procedures
• Ability to regularly lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted
• Able to work with automated conveyor belts and manual rollers
• Comfortable working inside container trailers, delivery trucks or similar equipment
• Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding and temperature changing warehouse environment
• Must be able to work with and recognize postal codes, routing charts and maps
• Full training provided
• Weekly pay (every Friday)
• Wage starts at $14.00 per hour
• Guaranteed wage progression up to $24.61 per hour
• Extended health and dental benefits
• Group insurance and pension benefits
• Opportunities for advancement
• Free onsite parking
• Tuition reimbursement up to $2000 per semester plus $300 reimbursement for books
UPS is committed to Diversity in Employment and welcomes all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be notified for interviews.
“UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. If you require a workplace accommodation, please advise our Human Resources representatives. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.”
All candidates must successfully complete series of interviews, a criminal history check and references verification in order to qualify.
Distribution - Shipping, Entry Level, General Labor
Other Great Industries