Please Note: If you are a current Spin Master employee with access to Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Are you looking to further your career with an industry leading, global children's entertainment company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds—and that’s why we want you!
What's it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; we are building a legacy and welcome individuals with a proven track record of driving results. Job Description:
Reporting to the Design Manager, this senior level design position is 60% execution and 40% conceptualization on new brand concepts and managing deliverables such as:
- Catalogue Design
- Retail Banners
- Retail Posters
- Shelf Strips and elaborate signage for large scale promotions. Including Trade Show support by designing professional and impactful visual trade collateral materials, trade show display graphics, and related marketing communication materials. Potential requests for diorama concepts.
What we can expect from you:
- Create POP and Trade show concepts that support brand strategy
- Work with production team to ensure integrity of design in final deliverables
- Manage project timelines
- Maintain a consistently high level of quality, thoroughness and attention to detail
- Effectively communicate all project related progress, issues or concerns to Design Manager and to Project Management team in a timely and professional manner
- Solicit creative direction from the Design Manager
- Assist Design Manager and Brand Marketing team where required to develop marketing support materials, creative boards and layout presentations for new and existing business development presentations, new brand initiatives and trade shows
- Maintain knowledge of new technologies within your area of expertise
Who’s a good fit for this team:
- Advanced knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- A strong sense of design and good use of typography
- Heightened creative and technical abilities including conceptual drawing and manual illustration a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate commitment to work independently or collaboratively
You should apply if you have the following:
What you can expect from us:
- Minimum 7 years in the consumer products industry; Merchandising and Trade Show design preferred
- Undergraduate degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or equivalent
- Understands production and file preparation for print release
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
• Open Mindset
• Driving Results
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @SpinCareers to stay up to date on Spin Master career opportunities.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.