Team Lead, Order Management - Toronto
Are you looking to further your career with an industry leading, global children's entertainment company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds-and that's why we want you!
What's it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; we are building a legacy and welcome individuals with a proven track record of driving results.
As Team Lead, Order Management, you will lead a dynamic team of supply chain specialists. Reporting into the Director of Customer Service, you will be responsible for managing high profile customers to effectively manage their order books to ensure timely, efficient and complete execution of all customer orders; ensuring best-in-class order fulfillment and customer service. Some other parts of the role include:
- You will receive, process and verify the accuracy of orders from retail customers and identify discrepancies between forecasted and actual orders. Determine stock availability and allocation of inventory. Work with necessary parties to have issues resolved.
- You will manage customer requests for information relating to order fulfillment, such as requests for pricing, product availability, product specification sheets, images, shipment tracking etc.
- You will efficiently resolve concerns and manage the fulfillment process from providing product information, providing timely data on inventory, shipping, invoice management
What we can expect from you:
- Manage client discrepancies, identifying root cause corrective action. Recognize, analyze, and offer solutions to customer and involve the necessary resources to ensure issues are properly addressed and resolved.
- Liaise internally with Key Account Managers and externally with North American retailers.
- Initiate required action for response to customer service requests; such as order changes including the maintenance of order details/customer information.
- Manage Retailer Score Cards and reconciliation to Spin Master Metrics.
- Work with 'chargeback analyst team' to ensure non-compliance charges are documented and disputed.
- Administration of sales quotations including complete UPC listings and product images
- Updating and submitting material information sheets and maintaining customer specific item relation tables within tight deadlines
- Help lead the customer service department and ensure the company delivers the highest level of customer service possible whilst driving results.
- Build and maintain solid relationships with team, external and internal customers.
- Help build a culture of excellent service and team work among the team; continuously review team performance against individual and departmental objectives.
- Lead team meetings and actively participate in meetings with leadership team.
- Generate weekly data for metrics; measure and interpret this data to create tactical and strategic plans that improve customer satisfaction, increase revenue and decrease costs.
Who's a good fit for this team:
- A leader with a proven track record of motivating and elevating teams
- An agent of change-someone who can improve processes and find efficiencies to keep the team and operations running smoothly
- A great communicator with a knack for solving problems
- A self starter who's great at prioritizing
You should apply if you have the following:
- 3 to 5 years of client supply chain service experience preferably in a lead/supervisory role
- Proven ability to motivate coach and help develop staff
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain Management
- SAP knowledge a must, experience with EDI ideal
- Proficient in MS office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
What you can expect from us:
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
- Open Mindset
- Driving Results
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @SpinCareers to stay up to date on Spin Master career opportunities.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.