Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The prime function of the Strategic Customer Representative is to develop and maximize market share in the industrial and utility sectors for assigned territory, district and/or region. Sunbelt Rentals’ Industrial Climate Control team is designed to meet the unique needs of specialty contractors and certain markets such as surface preparation and coating, blasting, temporary humidity and condensation control, and construction drying. As part of our Pump & Power Services specialty division, the Industrial Climate Control team is equipped with state of the art rental equipment such as; Temperature Control Equipment and Desiccant Dehumidifiers; purpose designed Chillers; Hybrid Cooling Units and the Sunbelt Air Monitoring Systems along with Large Generators, Air Compressors, Providing on-site solutions & services to meet our customers’ temporary equipment needs.
- Develop assigned territory via personal prospecting, cold-calling, qualifying leads, following up on referrals
- Setting up appointments and making sales presentations to maximize sales potential and Sunbelt’s reputation as a solution provider.
- Provide sales support, motivation, coordinate and work with sales representatives in Sunbelt’s Specialty Businesses.
- Perform other duties assigned as assigned by the manager.
- Professional level knowledge of principles and practices involved in project management, engineered selling, new business development, product marketing and sales, including experience developing territory business plans.
- Ability to incorporate Sunbelt’s Specialty Businesses (Industrial Resource Group, Scaffolding, Pump and Power, Climate Control, etc.) into presentations and business solutions.
- High energy, entrepreneurial–spirited self-starter.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills. Territory management practices must be exceptional.
- Experience selling to all levels of management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5+ years successful sales experience in the Large Commercial HVAC equipment AND/OR industrial, manufacturing, power generation or maintenance fields experience
- Previous rental industry experience a definite plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering or related field is preferred, but not required.
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.