Please Note: If you are a current Spin Master employee with access to Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Are you looking to further your career with an industry leading, global children's entertainment company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds—and that’s why we want you!
What's it like to work here?
Spin Master is a fast-paced, hands-on organization that provides many great opportunities for impactful decision-making; we are building a legacy and welcome individuals with a proven track record of driving results. Job Description:
As a member of the customer facing team this role will focus on customer support for all channels across North America. Through proactive management of orders from receipt through delivery the candidate will plan, coordinate and control the activities of the Customer Service & Engagement Team to enhance the customer experience. In addition to delivering sustainable process improvements and best in class service, cost and driving working capital metrics this will role is responsible for developing standardization of business processes while driving growth in the region. The role also provides leadership and support in driving out waste, promoting efficiency, enabling improved service offerings and cost savings for OTC related initiatives. The incumbent will work collaboratively & proactively the North American Commercial Teams to improve process & data quality across our customers and Spin Master.
What we can expect from you:
- Proactive management of the E2E order fulfillment processes
- Actively drive seamless order execution through the reduction of ‘touches’, order cycle time, effective management of order incompletions (holds) and proactively work with cross-functional partners to root cause data errors impacting order processing
- Escalate/communicate service Issues to internal and external stakeholders on a timely basis with fact-based root cause analysis to drive corrective actions
- Navigation and research in s4 Hana/SAP, eCommerce Portals, customer's and 3rd Part systems where required) to effectively manage order execution
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
- Partner with Supply Chain peers to resolve issues, determine root cause and identify ways to improve to ensure top performance with customer and proactively mitigate non-compliance charges
- Liaise with Order Management COE to provide clarifying business requirements to address process and system related opportunities, providing feedback on the design of proposed solutions and participate as needed in the delivery of the solution
- Talent Management:
- Assist in the recruiting process
- Complete mid-year review process as well as annual performance reviews for direct reports
- Establish SMART Goals and Objectives
- Coach and develop direct reports to build core competencies
- Conduct regular 1:1 sessions with direct reports to ensure continuity of performance and drive employee engagement
- Cross-functionals collaboration to drive best practices
- Lead quarterly audits for the function to ensure delivers are met
- Comply with all company policy and procedures and make recommendations for improvements where applicable
- Drive strong employee engagement through meaningful initiatives
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Participation in special projects as assigned
Who's a good fit for this role:
- Expert knowledge of day to day supply chain (Customer Service, Supply & Demand Planning, Logistics, Transportation etc.) operations activities with a strong understanding of entire OTC process
- Demonstrated strong decision-making skills in an ambiguous environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead teams, develop staff and work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment
- Highly customer focused
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to multi-task effectively, achieve high level of results with a bias for action
You should apply if you have the following:
What you can expect from us:
- 4 Year Degree preferred in Supply Chain & Logistics or related discipline. MBA Preferred
- Min 10 yrs.+ CPG/Retail Experience preferred with regional focus
- Strong Communication skills – executive level
- Experience with a Tier 1 ERP system (s4 Hana/SAP) required
- 10+ Years Active Team Leadership
- Must be flexible with Tactical and Strategic execution – ‘hands on leader’
Our mission is to Make Life More Fun with a vision to push the boundaries of innovation, creativity, and fun. From top leadership to new and veteran team members alike, everyone at Spin Master embodies our Core Values:
• Open Mindset
• Driving Results
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @SpinCareers to stay up to date on Spin Master career opportunities.
We do appreciate all interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.