Single Source Technologies, representing Makino as well as other high end machine tool products, is a single-source provider of machine tools, engineering services, tooling, supplies, application support and customer service throughout North America.
This position is responsible for communicating with customers via the telephone, fax, email, or written correspondence, for part quotations, orders and technical information. The Service Parts Specialist aids in internal and external part number identification, research and documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, fax, or email for service part requirements.
- Develop sales quotes and create sale orders for service part requests.
- Research/analyze BOMs, drawings and other technical information to identify the correct parts to meet the customer requirements.
- Identify areas for improvement and participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Other duties may be assigned, as appropriate.
- Customer service skills.
- Strong PC skills.
- Knowledge of bills of material.
- Ability to read prints and schematics.
- Minimum of 2-year technical/engineering/or business degree.
Single Source Technologies is poised to hire the very best people from around the globe. We believe the interests of our company and people are inseparable and we are committed to developing a diverse team of creative and independent professionals. Employees enjoy a stable work environment from a company with years of success and growth in the machine tool industry. We offer competitive pay, generous benefits and ongoing training.
Makino is proud to be an EEO/M/F/Disabled/Vets employer