Our client, a general contractor who has been successfully building in Canada for the past 50+ years is looking to add a Project Coordinator to their team. The contractor specializes in design-build, construction management and LEED Design within the ICI space.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Project Manager and Site Staff on multiple tenant improvement and new build construction projects simultaneously. You will assist with procurement and approvals for permits, review site plans, drawings management, tendering and estimating support to pre-construction. Lastly, you will assist with the tendering and estimating process by reviewing the bid documents, ensuring drawings are distributed, sub-trades are notified and material takeoffs are completed.
The Ideal candidate has the following profile:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ Project Coordination experience working with a general contractor within the commercial/retail construction industry
- Proven experience handling projects valued up to $5 Million
- Good understanding of building drawings and specifications
- Ability to provide simultaneous support for needs across multiple projects in varying phases
- Strong analytical and detail oriented skills
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume, with cover letter to Jenessa Elliott by emailing [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] However, due to the high volume of applications please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that only candidates with a legal right to work in Canada can be considered, thank you.