Agilus Markham is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator/ CSR for our large Global client. This is a 15-month contract opportunity (on the company’s payroll) with opportunity for perm and is located in Pickering.
- Monitor and manage customer orders for assigned territory to ensure their deliveries are met
- Provide pricing, availability, lead times, product cross references and technical information
- Communicate with Marketing, Quality and Planning to identify and solve customer requests and problems
- Handles general product and book price inquiries and correspondence from their customers and sales team
- Support their team and department goals in all areas of service
- Liaise with Product Managers to ensure accurate, detailed and technical product information is provided
- Assist with placement of orders to ensure action is captured
- Suggest solutions ie. product malfunctions, replacements or credit at customers request
- Handles special reporting for customer as required
- 2-5 years related experience
- Post secondary education preferred
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proficient with MS Office, including Word, SAP and or asset
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a group setting
- French is an asset
Total Compensation Package:
- $21-26hr + 4% vacation pay and holidays
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Deborah Wright at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 905-754-3383
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Keywords: Customer Service, SAP, Lighting, Technical