Agilus is recruiting for an Information Management Coordinator in Mississauga, ON
- Develop and implement a file nomenclature and filing structure for Distribution’s various departments
- Facilitate the collection of key asset data, to support a transition to an asset-based data management structure
- Coordinates and provides guidance related to document control action items to ensure completion
- Provide direction to other functions/departments within the Distribution group with respect to document and information management
- Interfaces with other team members, clients and contractors to ensure document management standards, procedures and protocols are understood
- Provides timely access to project records
- Accountable to support the implementation of an integrated, consistent and sustainable approach to Document and Information management across Distribution.
- Bachelor’s Degree an asset with 8-10 years of related experience
- A Diploma or Certificate in Records and Information Management.
- Experience using Electronic Document Management Systems (for example: livelink, CERLL, etc)
- Requires excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Functional knowledge of technical systems, practices and processes
- Must be detail oriented and able to prioritize and manage multiple assignments
- Possesses advanced skills with MS Office suite
- Demonstrates working knowledge of interdepartmental interfaces and procedures
- Position requires the ability to organize more complex data and build custom reports.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge and understanding of electronic and physical information workflow and life cycles
- Can work independently under supervision of team lead
Total Compensation and Schedule:
- Industry: Energy company - great compensation.
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario
- Duration:10 months until Dec 2020, possibility of extension
- Shift: Mon- Fri,8 am-5 pm
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Alisha at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Agilus, formerly: Design Group Staffing, Inteqna, Talentcor, LucasWorks!, Lucas Professional Search Group and Braun Valley Associates.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.
Keywords: records management, document management, information management, data management, electronic system, reports, records, electronic document management.